Google recruitment is underway for a vacant software engineer position available in Bengaluru, Karnataka and Hyderabad, Telangana
Google recruitment is underway for the Software Engineer position for which interested engineering graduates can apply. The position is available in Bengaluru, Karnataka and Hyderabad, Telangana, and applicants will have the opportunity to share their preferred workplace. The engineers selected will be a key member of a small, versatile team and will be called upon to design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
âAt Google, engineers aren’t just revolutionizing search, they regularly work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, from Android to YouTube, from social networks to premises, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another, âsays Google.
Who can apply to Google Recruitment for the position of Software Engineer?
To apply for the vacant position, applicants will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix, Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP or IP is required.
- In addition, programming experience in C, C ++, Java or Python would be required.
- Applicants with a master’s or doctorate would be preferred.
Responsibilities of candidates selected via Google Recruitment
Candidates selected for the position of Software Engineer will be given the following responsibilities:
- Google engineers will have to research, design and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Software engineers are expected to contribute to a wide variety of projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and research technologies.
- Collaboration will be needed on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Applicants should be able to solve the challenges or problems presented to them.
Interested persons should submit their application on the official website by uploading a curriculum vitae, the size of which should not exceed a maximum of 2 MB. Interested applicants are invited to consult the notification for more information.