This tutorial is about how to uninstall MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS Cleaner app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to uninstall MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS Cleaner app. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to uninstall MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS Cleaner app
We recently posted our first impressions of the Poco M2 Pro and noted that Xiaomi is still integrating the suspicious Clean Master app into MIUI, even after the Indian government banned the app. That’s not all, the cleaner app also uploads the file name and location information to the Clean Master servers. It doesn’t stop there. The Cleaner app has all sensitive permissions and there is no way to revoke them. Honestly, this kind of dark behavior is not only limited to MIUI, but also extends to Realme UI and Color OS.
First, configure ADB on your computer. We’ve written in-depth guides for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Chrome OS. No matter what computer you are using, you can easily install ADB by following our tutorial. The cleaner app on MIUI requires multiple permissions including recording audio with the microphone at all times and also has full access (read, edit, and delete) to the device inventory. Cleaner on Realme UI is also compatible with Cheetah Clean Master, but it also requires some sensitive permissions such as phone and storage. Deep integration with the operating system means that one cannot simply uninstall or disable the unwanted app.
Uninstall Cleaner/Clean Master from MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS
- First, configure ADB on your computer. We’ve written an in-depth guide for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Chrome OS. So, whatever computer you are using, you can easily install ADB by following our tutorial.
- Now connect your Android smartphone to the computer and run the following command to check the connection. If the terminal generates a serial number, you are good to go.
- Then run the following command.
- To uninstall the Cleaner app from MIUI, enter the following command and press Enter. The terminal will show “Success”, which means that the Cleaner app has been successfully uninstalled from your device.
- pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.miui.cleanmaster
- If you are using an Android device running Realme UI or ColorOS, run the following command. It will instantly uninstall Clean Master from your Realme device.
- pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.coloros.phonemanager
- If you are using another Android skin, you can find the package name of the Cleaner app by installing the Package Viewer app (free). Here is how you can run the command to uninstall a Cleaner app.
- pm uninstall -k –user 0
- pm uninstall -k –user 0
Final Words: How to Uninstall MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS Cleaner App
Hope you understand this article How to uninstall MIUI, Realme UI and ColorOS Cleaner app, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.