This tutorial is about finding passwords stored on an Android phone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Find Stored Passwords on Android Phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Find Passwords Stored on Android Phone
Android is the largest smartphone ecosystem, used on more than two billion devices worldwide. Google has developed different versions of Android for TVs, wearables, and other IoT devices. Apart from being available with affordable devices, there are several advantages to using Android. Most of the useful apps on Android devices are created by Google, namely Photos, Maps, Search and Chrome Browser. Among browsers, Google Chrome is the most widely used web browser on all major operating systems like Android, Windows, and Linux. On the contrary, Safari replaces macOS and iOS operating systems.
However, some users find it difficult to find stored passwords in Chrome browser. We’ve put together a guide to help users access saved Chrome passwords on Android devices. There are different places to store passwords, which vary by application. Most of the time, these passwords are stored in the standard browser or, most likely, in the Chrome browser. In addition to storing passwords, you even have the option of syncing them across multiple devices where you log in with the same account. Google Chrome was mainly used on most Android devices.
How to Find Stored Passwords on Android Phone
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your Android phone and tap on the three dots on the top right corner. On some devices, these three dots will be in the bottom corner.
- Tap on the word “Settings” in the context menu.
- Tap “Passwords” in the next menu. You may need to enter your password or provide a face or touch scan.
- You will be presented with a long list of websites, each with a saved username or password. Tap the site you want to find your password for, then tap the eye icon to reveal that password.
- To copy the password and paste it somewhere else, like an email or note, tap the icon that looks like two squares stacked next to each other. This will copy the password to your phone’s clipboard.
- To delete the password, tap the trash can icon at the top of the screen.
Final Words: How to Find Stored Passwords on Android Phone
Hope you understand this article How to Find Stored Passwords on Android Phone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.