This tutorial is about how to download videos from Facebook to mobile / PC. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download Videos from Facebook to Mobile / PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download videos from Facebook to mobile / PC
As the largest social network in the world, with over 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook has naturally grown into one of the biggest video sites, apparently lying about its metrics to attract more advertisers, in the hope to compete with YouTube in terms of the time people spend watching. content on your phones, tablets, laptops or televisions. But unlike YouTube, Facebook does not yet have an offline viewing feature.
So if you are wondering how to download videos from Facebook, its not as easy as hitting the download button and voila. If you’ve always wondered how to download Facebook videos to a device of your choice (Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, or Linux), here’s how.
How to download Facebook videos to your computer
- Log in to Facebook on your computer.
- Open a video that you want to download.
- Then right click on the video.
- Then click Show Video URL.
- Copy the URL that appears at the top of the video.
- Open another tab in your browser and paste the URL into the address bar.
- Replace www in the URL with mbasic.
- Then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Then click on the video you want to download.
- Right click on the video and select Save Video As.
- Finally, choose a name and destination for your video and click Save.
How to Download Facebook Video to Android Device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Then tap the three dots icon above the video.
- Then select Copy link from the menu that appears.
- Open a browser app on your device and paste the link into the address bar.
- Replace www with mbasic in the URL.
- Then press Go on the onscreen keyboard.
- Then tap on the video.
- Then press and hold the video on the next page.
- Then tap Download Video.
- Once the download is complete, click Open to view the video.
How to Download Facebook Videos to iPhone
- Download the MyMedia – File Manager application.
- Then open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Find the video you want to download and tap the Share button.
- Then tap the chain link icon.
- Open the MyMedia – File Manager application.
- Then type fbdown.net into the search bar at the top of your screen.
- Then tap Go on your phone’s onscreen keyboard.
- Then paste the URL of the video into the text box.
- Then tap Download.
- Then tap More options.
- Then tap Force SD Download or Force HD Download.
- Then select Download File.
- Choose a filename for your video and tap Save.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Then tap Back in the top right corner of the app.
- Then tap Media.
- Tap the video you just downloaded.
- Tap Save to Camera Roll.
Final Words: How to Download Videos from Facebook to Mobile / PC
hope you will understand this item How to Download Videos from Facebook to Mobile / PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.