This tutorial is about how to download torrents on Windows/Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download Torrents on Windows/Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download Torrents on Windows/Android
If you want to download large files, there is no better way than to download torrents. The process is decentralized, which means there is no server hosting the files, just dozens or hundreds of different users sharing small pieces at the same time. You can use torrents to stream video files or download a new Linux distro, to name a few applications. For most people, torrenting means using a PC or laptop to search and download torrent files, but you don’t need to use a PC to download torrents. You can use a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet to download torrent files directly to your device without the need for other devices. Torrent is basically another way to transfer files from other torrent users.
If you are using a torrent client app/software like BitTorrent or uTorrent, the very users using that app are seeds and peers. The seed is when you send torrent files to another user. Peer is when you receive torrent files from another user. This is basically the simplest definition of torrenting. Many people download movies, songs and other illegal copyrighted stuff through torrent client or downloader. But that does not mean that all torrent files are illegal and copyrighted. You can get free and legal content through torrents, and there are websites that provide it. Torrent files are basically files that have .torrent as the file extension. If you open the file with a torrent client app, you can start downloading the files in that torrent.
How to Download Torrent on Windows 10 PC
- To download torrent from Windows 10 PC, you can use BitTorrent. BitTorrent is the easiest torrent client app you can get. It’s free and easy to use.
- Install it and configure it. This will take only few minutes.
- Once done, try to open the app. You won’t see anything if you’re a beginner.
- If you downloaded torrent files, open them and it should lead to BitTorrent.
- You will see this. BitTorrent allows you to customize the file name, the type of files you want to download, the destination folder, etc. Click OK.
- Now BitTorrent will start downloading those files inside that torrent file. The download progress and status will be displayed here. You’ll see the download speed, download seed, whether files are downloaded or completed, and file size.
- It will display different types of status. Once the download process is complete, you will see the seed status in the green progress bar. I like this.
- You can open the file by right-clicking the downloaded torrent and selecting Open Folder Location.
How to Download Torrent on Android with uTorrent
- To download a torrent on Android or iPhone, you can use the uTorrent mobile app. It is available on the Play Store. Just search uTorrent here or you can click to download it directly. Install the app. When you open the app, you will see blank file lists and you have to manually add a torrent by pasting the torrent URL.
- You can download files in a torrent file by opening the torrent file itself. uTorrent will simply start downloading right after opening the file.
- If you have any problem with the download process like very slow torrent download speed, you may need to use the VPN app to speed up the download process again.
Final Words: How to Download Torrents on Windows/Android
Hope you understand this article How to Download Torrents on Windows/Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.