The best way to download Facebook video to PC/Laptop is to use Snapsave app. Here is the step by step guide to download FB video to PC/Laptop via Snapsave app:
- Access the Snapsave app on your PC/Laptop
- Launch Snapsave app and log in Facebook account
- Find the video you want to download and paste it into the snapsave, then click the “Download” button
- Choose a file type (.MP4, .MP3, .MOV) that suits your needs
Top 3 Free Facebook Video Downloader for Windows PC
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms. Sharing videos on Facebook is a great way to increase engagement and get more views. But it can be difficult to share videos on Facebook if you are unable to upload them first.
Downloading videos from Facebook is not possible with your default browser settings, so you need a third-party tool for that. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best free video downloaders for Windows PC, so you don’t have to go through them all yourself.
1) Snapsave.app: Snapsave is a simple, easy to use, one-click app.
2) Wondershare Filmora ScrnShots: This software comes with an intuitive interface and has many features like easy recording, screen capture, screenshots, video editing, etc. The best part about this tool is that it is free.
3) Gnome Browser open source web browser for Linux. It uses WebKit as a rendering engine. This software has an intuitive interface and has many features such as easy Internet search, customizable tabs, button to close the window with the keyboard
Download video from Facebook and Tiktok for free with just one click!
This article explains how to download your favorite videos from Facebook and Tiktok with just one click.
The first method is to use the Chrome browser extension called “descargar videos facebook”. The second method is to use the Firefox browser extension called “Video Downloader for Firefox”. The third method is to use the Snapsave app.