This tutorial is about how to download and install Plex on Chromebook. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download and Install Plex on Chromebook. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download and install Plex on Chromebook
Plex is a remarkable media player app for streaming your favorite media content. It is a smart streaming tool that takes care of storing, organizing and streaming your media files. In addition to Android, iOS, Windows and Mac PC, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc., the Plex app can be accessed on Chromebook. You can organize your media files like videos, movies, TV shows, photos or stream them with just one touch. Additionally, Plex supports playing over 60 million songs and podcasts on Chromebook. Moreover, it supports streaming live content including webcasts, Plex news, live and recorded content. In particular, you can purchase Plex Pass, a premium service from Plex, to access features such as mobile syncing, parental controls, Plex DVR, cloud storage integration, multi-user support, cross-selling, etc.
A Chromebook is a tablet or laptop. It runs on Linux-based Chrome OS, not Microsoft Windows. Simply put, Chromebooks are lightweight laptops designed for light use. What happens when you install Plex on Chromebook? In a nutshell, it’s really a powerful media player for a lightweight device like Chromebook. This app is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Fire TV and also Chromebook. Users can use Plex Pass to get premium features like live TV, offline mobile sync, Plex benefits, and more.
Install Plex on Chromebook using the Google Play Store
This method applies to Chromebook devices that support Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- In the Google Play Store search box, enter Plex and press the search button.
- Select the official app from the app search result.
- Tap the Install button to download the app.
- Once the installation is complete, tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
Install Plex on Chromebook using Plex Web
If your version of Chromebook is not compatible with the Google Play store, please download it from the app homepage.
- Launch the Chrome browser on your device. Search for Plex Web in the browser.
- Once you open the page, select the login method and enter the respective details.
- Once the login process is complete. This will take you to the Plex page, where you can see all of your media from the Plex media server.
Final Words: How to Download and Install Plex on Chromebook
Hope you understand this article How to Download and Install Plex on Chromebook, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.