This tutorial covers How to download a new installation of Windows 11. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to download a fresh installation of Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download a fresh install of Windows 11
By clean install of Windows 11 it is understood that this is a process of completely removing the hard drive from the computer and keeping a fresh copy of the operating system to set up a new laptop or computer. office. Or you can use this process to troubleshoot an existing configuration. For example, to troubleshoot memory, shutdown, startup, application, stability, and performance issues. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, a clean install of Windows 11 can improve battery life and is the best way to get rid of viruses and other types of malware.
If you have a new computer, removing all current settings and doing a fresh install is an amazing solution for dealing with bloatware preinstalled with the original manufacturer image. This process allows you to safely delete your device without revealing your personal files. Also, this is usually the approach you will use to install Windows 11 when you replace the hard drive.
In this Windows 11 guide, we’ll walk you through the clean install process, whether you’re setting up a new computer or upgrading from Windows 10 or earlier.
How to get a Windows 11 ISO: 3 methods
Before you can start the installation, you need to get a Windows 11 ISO file. If you have already installed Windows 10 or even a Linux version, you will know that ISO files are disk images that you can use to create a USB drive. boot, write to an optical disk, or start a virtual machine.
Downloading a Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft
The easiest way to get a Windows 11 ISO is to download one directly from Microsoft.
- Navigate to the Windows 11 ISO page.
- Select Windows 11 from the “Download Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO)” menu. If you want to directly create a USB drive, you can download Windows 11 installation support tool from here.
- Click on Download.
- Select your language and click confirm.
- Click the download button that appears.
The ISO file will now be downloaded to your computer.
Creating a Windows 11 ISO with UUP Dump
At the start of Windows 11 testing, Microsoft did not provide an official way to obtain an ISO file for its new operating system. So the only way to get one was to use a site called uupdump.net, which gives you a script that you can use to download the necessary files from Microsoft and convert them to Windows 11 ISO.
Today this method is not really necessary, but it allows you to build the ISO using the latest version of Insider, rather than downloading an older version from Microsoft and having to update it. updated with Windows Update. To use the UUP dump:
- Go to uupdump.net.
- Click the x64 button next to “Latest Dev Channel Version”. The arm64 version is for non-x86 computers and can be used to install Windows 11 on a Raspberry Pi.
- Select the latest version. In our testing, there was only one option on this screen.
- Click on Next.
- Select the edition of Windows you want. and click Next. We chose Windows Home for our Windows 11 ISO.
- Select “Download and convert to ISO” and check “Include updates”, then click “Create download package”. A small zip file will be downloaded to your PC. This is not the Windows 11 ISO, but it will be used to download it.
- Unzip the archive and place its content in a dedicated folder.
- Double-click uup_download_windows.cmd in the folder containing the downloaded files.
- Click “Run anyway” if Windows 10 warns you that this is an unrecognized application. A Command Prompt window will open, running a batch file that downloads all the necessary files from Microsoft and creates the Windows 11 ISO file for you. This process will take several minutes or maybe more, depending on your internet connection.
- Press 0 to exit when the script has finished downloading the Windows 11 ISO.
A Windows 11 ISO file will appear in the folder where you placed uup_download_windows.cmd.
Download a Windows 11 ISO that ignores the TPM
If you plan to use Windows 11 on a computer that does not support TPM, or if you are installing Windows 11 in a virtual machine, you should use AveYo’s Universal MediaCreationTool, which automatically turns off TPM checking.
- Download MediaCreationTool.zip from the MediaCreationTool Github page. You need to click on the “View Raw” link under the zip file.
- Extract MediaCreationTool.bat from the zip file and run it. If Windows marks the file as unsafe, select “Run anyway”.
- Select 11 from the MCT Version menu.
- Click on “Create ISO”.
- Click Yes if Windows prompts you to allow PowerShell to make changes.
The media creation tool will launch and begin downloading. Note that the tool may say “Windows 10”, but it actually downloads 11.
Final words: How to download a fresh install of Windows 11
hope you will understand this item How to download a fresh install of Windows 11, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.