Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy to use and absolutely free download manager and accelerator. FDM speeds up downloads by dividing files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result, the download speed increases up to 600% or even more!
FDM can also resume interrupted downloads so that you don’t need to start the download again from the beginning after an occasional interruption. FDM allows you to download files and entire websites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using the BitTorrent protocol.
Additionally, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download videos from video sites; download entire websites with HTML Spider; run the program remotely, over the Internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 188.8.131.5268 Changelog:
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) support added.
- Libtorrent updated to 1.2.15.
- Added support for some antiviruses.
- Ability to enable automatic retry for a download in a specific error state.
- Option to indicate active upload and download using status bar icon.
- Report on file conversion failures.
- HTTP ETag support.
- Media File Converter: Find out about existing files.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Download Notifications: Treat parent and child downloads as one. And thus generate a notification for each of them.
- Android: “Allow data roaming” option.
- Android: Improved system notification about downloads in progress.
- Fixed: Minor UI bugs.
- Fixed: bug when importing HTTP downloads from FDM5.
- Fixed: Windows: incompatibility with Opus.
- Fixed: Windows: bugs working with long file paths.
- Fixed: Windows: show native file paths to user.
- Fixed: Linux: Brave browser support.
- Fixed: Linux: FDM could not detect file deletion in some cases.
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware