Kali-Linux is the application previously known as BackTrack. It is a versatile program created to improve the security system of Linux computers with a wide range of packet analysis, forensic analysis and penetration testing tools to assess the security of our connections. This is the Kali Linux download page.
- Evaluation: This program can evaluate the security system used on the platform and detect possible weaknesses. At the end of each scan, it generates a vulnerability report which is displayed on the main interface.
- Security enhancements: The Kali Linux application strengthens the defense system in order to face external attacks. It does this by automatically establishing security rules with defined parameters. This is a support function for the antivirus installed on the PC.
- Data protection: In addition to the features mentioned above, Kali Linux offers the possibility of limiting access to data stored on the hard disk by locking them or putting them in read-only mode.
- Reports: All actions performed with Kali Linux can be recorded in the software database and sorted by date and transactions. Reports are available in program resources.
How to install Kali Linux?
First, download Kali Linus by clicking on the green To download button at the top of the screen. Then we recommend burning the Kali Linux ISO to DVD or imaging Kali Linux Live to a USB drive and backing up all important information to an external drive. Then you are ready for the installation process: boot with the media of your choice and choose either Graphical installation Where Install. Next, you will be asked to choose your location, language, and keyboard layout. Then you can configure your network by following these instructions on Kali official website.
Is Kali Linux free?
Kali Linux is completely free.
Is Kali Linux safe?
- 128 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 2 GB disk space
Photo – www.kali.org