GPUScore: Relic of Life is a graphics benchmark that uses real-time raytracing. It is intended for PCs and laptops with a raytracing compatible graphics card. Relic of Life supports DirectX 12 and Vulkan 1.2 graphics APIs.
A PC or laptop with a raytracing capable graphics card is required to run GPUScore: Relic of Life. Installed drivers must support Vulkan or DXR raytracing. Relic of Life is available for Windows 10, Windows 11 and Linux systems with x86_64 processor.
- Graphics card with ray tracing support
- Graphics driver with support for DXR or Vulkan Raytracing
- Windows 10, Windows 11 or Linux operating system
- Processor using x86_64 architecture
- 12 GB RAM
- 6 GB of video RAM
The results obtained by running the benchmark are uploaded to our Powerboard 4.0 online dashboard. There you can compare your results to other systems and see where you stand. Downloading results is optional in the Corporate version of the product.
- Ray-traced reflections, multiple bounces
- Ray-traced global illumination
- Physics-based rendering
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Temporal anti-aliasing (TAA)
- Volumetric lighting
- Animations of bones and vertices